Monday, July 26, 2010

the End of July

Well I have a tendency to take myself to seriously. I sometimes get so caught up in everything that I think I am so important and BA. Then something usually clicks in my brain, I see some creative thing that is so happy and free and whatever and then "Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity." Those are the times that I feel the most creative and expressive and loving and caring and all those things. Its kind of like a miniature bipolar disorder in a way. I like the feelings I get when I am on the back to reality stage. I get stressed when I'm in the outerspace stage or the BA stage. Haha I guess this might be kind of weird but its that stage of humility that I feel the most alive. How do I stay there?
But look at this- how can I NOT take myself SERIOULSY! Yeah BOYEE!I'm sexy like a movie star.
Haha ok anyways.
Cait will be home in a few days. 6 to be exact. It's still so FAR AWAY but so close. I am eagerly awaiting her arrival. 9:30 a.m. Sunday August 1, 2010 Delta Airlines. Terminal 2.

Perhaps I sound pathetic but look at her! How can I NOT be ANXIOUS for her to get back.
She is so HOT! haha
thats all. the end.

1 comment: