Saturday, January 16, 2010

Logan

School is back in session and the outside is beautiful. I'm sore. It's my legs, I cant walk up and down the stairs... but I have to. My bed is up there. Earlier in this blog I said the outside is beautiful. I went around the town and took some pics. here are a couple. This is the view from my window at night.
This is the view from the Temple into the island.It was pretty foggy the past coupla dayz. Today it's sunny. which is nice. I heard that we had the nations worst air the other day. That is pretty cool I think. Anyways, I'm trying to add some more photos but its not letting me. oh well. In other news, I've been gone from school for awhile and in this time of absence I might have become more of a student... haha I haven't stayed up past midnight on any nights of the week except for Friday, I haven't skipped any classes, I did my first homework assignment and turned it in on time. Only time will tell if this pattern persists but I think it will. My roommates are cool. My bed is comfortable. The weather is cold. This has been a pretty good semester so far.

1 comment: